Saturday, May 3, 2008

Microsoft LE Tech Event

Just got back from Seattle, Washington. I was invited to speak at the Microsoft LE Tech conference. I did a 90 min presentation on computer forensics, specifically on the topic of forensics with the new Vista operating system.
There were some great presentations from various law enforcement people. And I met a lot of interesting people, including Mark Russinovich.
It was raining about 1/2 the time I was up there, and around the 100 degree mark back home. So I guess I went at a good time.
I also got to see the Mariners and Oakland face off at SafeCo field. It was a fantasic game and I had a decent seat at right field.
It started raining during the game, near the seventh inning if I remember correctly. After it started raining the stadium roof was deployed. It was a sight to see the entire roof move into position. Pretty impressive engineering, I must say.
All in all a good trip. I also discovered a new beer, Alaskan Amber, good Alt bier!

No comments: